BOKKA

Dude, you’re barking up the wrong tree asking for help in the manner that you do.

First of all, this being a public interwebs forum, no guarantee of privacy is offered.
Second of all, I dont do well with people begging. ESPECIALLY when they are complete and utter strangers with no post history whatsoever and they attempt to connect with me via pm stating

“Please, please help me”

Go ask your mother, or if she’s not around, a buddy, a brother or your boss. I dont care who. I would also suggest that next time you need assistance, you first do the socially acceptable thing and introduce yourself to the forum at large and allow us to get to know you.

As for your pm’s, piss off and go away. I’m not in a good mood lately and have no patience for rubbish. I come here to ease my mind with intellectually minded conversations and some comfort of my own that there are still rational people in the world. You dont seem very rational, therefore, go back under that rock you just crawled out from under.

Spam?

Dunno, via pm? Rather creepy, I’m tired of needy people… and dont have the energy right now to enjoy an online stalker.

He’s not stating what his issue is, just one liners stating he wants help.

Got one too, probably spam.

Strange one liner spam, Maybe a fishing line.

I just slapped an ignore on him.

Ok, firstly to all of you with your very abrubt, rude, ugly attitudes, I am a lady and not a “dude”!!!
Maybe you must get some manners first. Maybe helping me or directing me the correct way of doing things here, but no that is too much to ask from you arrogant people. This is my first time in here, and I really need advice, of what I am about to do, seeing that you are PHSYCICS!!!
Firstly is not my problem if you are in a bad mood. If you are then it is your own fault.
And NOOOO I am not a spam or anything that you think. Maybe all you phsycics should sit down and think for a while before you reply.
Faerie I read one of your replies to a person, and I thought “ok this guys sounds good” maybe if i can tell him about my issue …maybe he could direct me in the correct way… But clearly I misjudged you and the rest. maybe you all are spams.!!!

I am a lady and not a "dude"!!!!!

Oh the irony…

Faerie I read one of your replies to a person, and I thought "ok this guys sounds good" maybe if i can tell him about my issue

You assume “Faerie” is a dude?

As a person who ran a blogging/forum type site a long time ago, I can assure you 99% of PM’s that get through are spam in some form. If you register an account and just start PM’ing people with a short, light-on-details message then yes, it’s probably safe to assume it’s spam.

seeing that you are PHSYCICS!!!!!

We’re not psychics and hence can’t tell you from a spam bot. That’s why Faerie suggested you first introduce yourself so we can know you’re for real.

Hello, and welcome to this, a sceptics’ forum where you can learn lots of interesting things if you are willing.

It’s probably a good idea to browse the forum rules to get an idea of what this place is about.

I’m not sure what “PHSYCICS!!!” or their smaller and less strident cousins “phsycics” are exactly, but if you mean “psychics” then you are mistaken about there being any here, and the advice is simple: Avoid all psychics for your own wellbeing’s sake.

'Luthon64

smaak my dis’n geval van “bokka djy moet nou hys toe gaan” ahem. and welcome if you can take the flack!

Lyk vir my almal het n eiertjie te le as iemand ietsie se. n regte 7de laan lyk dit vir my

My psychic abilities obviously failed me… oh! woe is me, my spirit guides have abandoned me!!

Should have known its related to that psychic thread we enjoy so much…

Damn, I’m good… ;D

Ok Bokka, for my own good nights rest’s sake.

The thread you read is all bullshit, which you would have realised if you read the whole thing. Since it managed to fool you thinking its the real thing, realise then how easy it was for a bunch of godless, cynical skeptics to sound like the real thing and fool you, now think how easy it is for the “real” psychics out there to do the same.

The only advice I’ll offer here - is the same that Mefiante offered.

Dis basies hoe forums werk ja…

n regte 7de laan lyk dit vir my
soms

Excellent question. One ponders why this won’t make a dent? One further ponders at cyghost’s ability to make such predictions.

LOL, that is slowly becoming the best thread ever.

Next time I’m replying with: “You will be revealed a great truth and become an atheist”.

Who knows might work…

Okkkkkk !!!..you all clearly have issues, maybe you all should see “kopdokters” want ek dink julle koppe raas geweldig. Duidelik het daar n hele paar van julle vartjies in julle koppe van die balkie afgeval.
Ek sal maar vir julle bid maar belowe niks, want n mens kan regtig niks doen met n lee doppie nie.
Eintlik is hierdie n groot grap en ook julle almal. Ek voel maar bitter jammer vir julle omdat julle almal sulke morbiede, onbeskofte wesens is. Duidelik het julle geen doel voor oe nie, maar sit net met julle eie ongeskikte gedagtes, en kyk wie julle verder kan slegse of verkleineer.

Foeitg ai!

Waarvan praat jy? Ons skenk dan bloed en vertel vir kinders van die sterre! 8)

Ek sal maar vir julle bid maar belowe niks
Min of meer my eie ondervinding met gebede ook, ja. :-X

Rigil

No wonder you bought Faerie’s spiel, Bokka. If the above is any indication, your own psychic powers are woefully meagre.

'Luthon64

Gewoonlik mense met geen self vertroue en geen self respek en n swak selfbeeld sal met n patetiese reply kom soos joune Rigil.

EN moenie vergeet van my ingroei-toonnaels nie. :-*

Rigil

Accuses people of being rude, Flings around insults.