Die einde is naby - 21 Mei 2011

In 2 Peter 3:8, which is quoted above, Holy God reminds us that one day is as 1,000 years. Therefore, with the correct understanding that the seven days referred to in Genesis 7:4 can be understood as 7,000 years, we learn that when God told Noah there were seven days to escape worldwide destruction, He was also telling the world there would be exactly 7,000 years (one day is as 1,000 years) to escape the wrath of God that would come when He destroys the world on Judgment Day. Because Holy Infinite God is all-knowing, He knows the end from the beginning. He knew how sinful the world would become.

Seven thousand years after 4990 B.C. (the year of the Flood) is the year 2011 A.D. (our calendar).

4990 + 2011 – 1 = 7,000

[One year must be subtracted in going from an Old Testament B.C. calendar date to a New Testament A.D. calendar date because the calendar does not have a year zero.]

Thus Holy God is showing us by the words of 2 Peter 3:8 that He wants us to know that exactly 7,000 years after He destroyed the world with water in Noah’s day, He plans to destroy the entire world forever. Because the year 2011 A.D. is exactly 7,000 years after 4990 B.C. when the flood began, the Bible has given us absolute proof that the year 2011 is the end of the world during the Day of Judgment, which will come on the last day of the Day of Judgment.

Amazingly, May 21, 2011 is the 17th day of the 2nd month of the Biblical calendar of our day. Remember, the flood waters also began on the 17th day of the 2nd month, in the year 4990 B.C.

http://21may2011.com/

Vir die ANC sal 20 Mei `n ideale datum wees vir die munisipale verkiesings.

Fokkit maar hierdie mense is gerook … hoeveel keer moet hierdie Camping poepol nog verkeerd wees voor mense besef hy is 'n quack?

Weet ook nie hoe de F hulle by 4990 b.c uitkom nie? Gee nie rerig om nie, wonder maar net hardop?

Dit is verkeerd.

Die Here Jesus het aan my geopenbaar deur die Heilige Spook dat Hy sal terugkeer 21 Desember 2012

Dis funny, want die here jesus is nogal 'n betroubare dude, en ek kon sweer ek en hy het 'n afspraak om 'n bier te gaan drink om sy verjaarsdag te vier in 2012.

Dis wonderlike nuus, Lilli - daar’s bier in die hemel! Ek het begin dink ons sal die hele tyd moet harp of siter speel en lofliedere sing. En as jy by die hek kan inkom, kan enigeen.

:smiley: Lofliedere tot bier - the true god is worthy of much praise and may manifest herself in mysterious, unexpected, ice-cold and bubbly ways…

Nou maak julle my net dors…

Dit is omtrent sulke tyd… is almal gepak?

Met al die aardbewings, tsunamis, vöel griep, onrus, oorloë en gerugte van oorloë is hierdie werklik enige eind tye guru se nat droom is dit nie? :smiley:

|-O

my bunker is gegrawe, en ek het gestock met baked beans en bottle water.
zombie jeebus moet kom, ek is reg vir hom.

omfg, het nou net 'n apiphany gehad! as jesus terugkom, obviously as 'n zombie, since hy dood is en shit, gaan hy almal wat hy raakloop, byt en infect. so, daar is die zombie apocalypse!!

in that case, waar is my baseball bat en chainsaw.

remember children, allways double tap!

Not to mention die gemors in Jo’burg se strate en die rotte (en katte en daai verskriklike vet duiwe) wat 'n absolute ball het tussen die sakke nie. Die stank is ongelooflik en jy ry so koes-koes wydsbeen oor die witlyn voor aankomende verkeer in (wat dieselfde doen) sodat jou kar nie bevuile word nie.

Ja-nee, the murky waters of hell is upon us for sure.

miskien maar net die inkompetensies van 'n fokken spul lui mense…maar nou ja (wtf!!) miskien is dit ons hel!

ek wonder hoe lank dit gaan wees voor ons locals ook gatvol raak vir die ‘political elite’ wat soos rockstars lewe. dis inevitable. en, hopenlik, skrik ons president wakker vinnig. hier is 'n kakhuis vol mense wat soos animals lewe, want die govament is te beig om tenders uit te gee, te travel, vrouens en kinders bymekaar te maak.

Hmm, is dit te laat dat ons vra dat die gelowiges hulle testamente aan ons (my) uitmaak, effektief 22 Mei 2011? Ek meen hulle en hulle gespuis gaan hemel toe, ek moet hier op aarde sit (of vrek, monetary pascal’s wager?), atleast kan hulle my hulle stuff gee om te smous aan ander heidene (Daar sal baie prokureers wees om die kontrakte te behartig).

Persoonlik hoop ek die ANC is RERIG die weg na die hemel. Dan’s ons in vir 'n paradys. Moet net 'n plan maak met daai ateistiese see otters waneer die ateiste in charge is. Miskien voorkom ons die groot ateistiese wereld oorlog!

Heh, lees bietjie hier, die mense is werklik van hul trollies af:

They're wearing sweatshirts and other clothing announcing the "Awesome News," that Judgment Day is coming on May 21. On that day, people who will be saved will be raptured up to heaven. The rest will endure exactly 153 days of death and horror before the world ends on October 21. That message is splashed across their five sleek, vinyl-wrapped RVs, bearing this promise: "The Bible guarantees it!"
But Camping also happens to be the man who once said September 6, 1994, would be the big day.

He explains now that he originally thought 2011 was the year, but a few verses tripped him up and he concluded that the Great Tribulation might get cut short. There was still scripture he was grappling with, end-time signs that were to come – he points to the gay pride movement as one of them – and truths that had yet to be revealed, “but because of the urgency of time I had to get it out quickly,” he says of his previous warning.

This time around, he has no doubts.

“I know it’s absolutely true, because the Bible is always absolutely true,” he says. “If I were not faithful that would mean that I’m a hypocrite.”

:smiley:

But they also believe that before he created the world, God predetermined who will be saved when the Rapture comes. So if you're not part of the elect, the 2% to 3% of the world destined to be saved....

Ai…

http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Holy-Facepalm.jpg

Ek was twee dae uit.

en nou is daar net twee dae oor…

die vraag is, is jou saak reg met die Groot Een?

two more sleeps…then SALVATION…oops do you think he’ll know I’m an atheist? (wtf!!)