Dude/Suidlander/KVZ split from Uhuru

OK ::slight_smile:

First of all, suidlander and i are not the same person, i am sure you would have picked up on our different writing styles and so forth? Don’t let the IP fool you.

And regarding crime not relating to Uhuru, well, just because the word uhuru does not appear doesn’t mean it’s not, almost everything around us relates to it…

our power crises relates to it
crime relates to it
the zim issue relates to it (southern africa)(what do the want to do with
economics also…

“A Chinese ship with almost three million rounds of ammunitions for small arms and AK-47s, about 3 500 mortars and mortar launchers, as well as 1 500 rockets for rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) arrived in Durban Harbour on Monday shortly before the permit was issued.”

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_2307134,00.html

One question, what is wrong with being a racist? Personally, it’s better to be a racist then being an atheist.

http://www.realiteit.co.za/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1062&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Now this was all fun and I’ll love and leave you, but will pop in now and then…

So long and say what you will…

PS will send DVD soon.

Yeah, I did pick up on different writing styles, I assume the same spelling mistakes are also a coincidence.

One question, what is wrong with being a racist? Personally, it's better to be a racist then being an atheist.

So what you mean is you’re a racist first and then an atheist. Oh sorry, it’s that pre-school spelling of yours again. Why don’t you finish highschool and then make that decision.

Why, exactly the same thing that’s wrong with being religious, namely the fostering of a prejudice that is founded on nothing more than wishful thinking, one that succeeds only in encouraging delusions of exclusivity, and one that is, moreover, impervious to reason, logic and facts.

That would depend on whether one respects reason, logic and facts.

Okay, but try not to allow your beliefs to get contaminated by reason, logic and facts while you’re away.

'Luthon64

Off the topic,

If you would like to judge some one on their spelling mistakes go ahead, obviously it’s very important to you, it could have been “worse” thank goodness there is some form of spell check, or you would not have been able to understand at all… so I’m not going to use it anymore :slight_smile:

On religion… there is only one God, and being an atheist is exactly the same as a Satanist, all other religions come from satan… ja you have a right to your own believes and then you will be judged for by the only God anyway…

I respect that you are a person and don’t agree with your believes at all, so I can only hope that you come to your senses…

I’m not perfect by any means, but try and rectify the mistakes i make and it’s difficult to keep my cool, especially when the 3 of you are involved, but i don’t want go down to a level where i slip and loose it…

About the “being racist” comment I made, thanks for the answer Luthon, only reason I’m asking is because taxi drivers and criminals (who are 99% black I would like to think) make it so easy to dislike them you know?..

So once again, good luck too all of you.

On religion... there is only one God, and being an atheist is exactly the same as a Satanist,,, all other religions come from satan... ja you have a right to your own believes and then you will be judged for by the only God anyway...

The one religion being Christianity? Doesn’t your religion stipulate that you shouldn’t hate others. Oh wait! Jebus died on the cross for your sins so now you can do what ever the fuck you want!! And when you die you can burn in heaven…hang on…never mind.

Who said any thing about hate??? Now you are putting words in my mouth?

and I said:

So let me tell you what it means, slowly,

don’t hate you?, no. , don’t agree with you? , yes. , and hope you find your mind…ok, do you get it?

PS never said “can do what we #$%^ we want” either did I? Can I now judge you on your spelling çause I don’t know who “Jebus” is, or are we on another topic now and do we have to move again?

easy to judge isn’t it?

Thank you,

Who said any thing about hate??? No you are putting words in my mouth?

I did not put words in your mouth. I’m asking you a question. Don’t you think that being racist portrays a hatred for other races?

PS never said "can do what we #$%^want either did I? Can i now judge you on your spelling çause ii don't know who "Jebus"is or are we on another topic now and we have change again?

As you wish, if you do not appreciate or understand satire. You just have to believe that he died for your sins. You are already forgiven. Go ahead, teach your children that blacks are bad to start with. Tell them that their black classmates are going to harm them one day and maybe they can have the first punch. Don’t exclude the juicy part where god slays all the black people and give you your land back. Go ahead and put them back another 1000 years!!

That was what you insinuated or am I wrong?

Never told my daughter blacks are bad and never will, you’re just talking nonsense now…

Go and bore some one else please?

But your god made Satan, too. Was that an oopsie? Besides, the law of the excluded middle shows how logic, reason and fact have once again deserted you because the above says that the set of those who have no religious belief is a subset of those who do. Clearly, that’s a laughably absurd proposition.

Okay, so now that you’ve run out of reason, logic and facts, it’s time to start hinting at threats that your opponents are straight for eternal sulphurous damnation and sizzling on a toasty bed of coals, is it? Very noble of you, indeed. And your god? If what you say is true, s/he’s a petulant despot.

The irony is so thick you can cut it with the spine of your bible.

Maybe your annoyance should be taken as a sign that you’re thinking with something other than your brain.

Ditto.

'Luthon64

[quote author=The Dude link=topic=273.msg1841#msg1841 date=1208419727]
OK ::slight_smile:

One question, what is wrong with being a racist? Personally, it’s better to be a racist then being an atheist.

Let’s see…
Racist: Narrow minded, bigoted, arrogant, egotistical, encourages hate, uninformed, uneducated…
Atheist: makes educated and rational decisions based on evidence presented…

Ummm, I think I’ll stick to being an atheist!

Can someone please tell me what I’ve missed… how does the shipment of arms and Zimbabwe relate to uhuru?

Thanks for the “Xenu” comment 'Luthon64 - but I really think it was meisiekind2 putting in a brief appearance again. ;D

[quote author=Anacoluthon64 link=topic=273.msg1851#msg1851 date=1208429283]

But your god made Satan, too. Was that an oopsie?

LOL!!!

Right. I’ve spoken with Dan Brown about this because word on the grapevine is that he’s beavering away intently on his latest work, provisionally titled The Uhurumbabwe Arms Enigma. As everyone knows, Brown is a tireless champion of careful historical research so as to weave an accurate backdrop for his books. At first, he played a little cagey but after I plied him with a bullet-proof vest and a tin of Dark Brown boot polish, he relented and spilled the beans. It appears that, without arms, the Uhuru concert will be an unhandedly black affair, what with people frantically Bobbing up and down – vaguely interesting, like a nuthouse without the loonies, and that plans are being crafted and drafted in Zimbabwe to infect South Africa with instability and Black Death and Bob-ulism.

'Luthon64

Hi Anacoluthon64
You could have answered my question with two words - “absolutely nothing”, but I loved the one you gave - I’m crying with laughter!!!
Brilliant!;D

Thenk yew, thenk yew! I’ll be here all year (and then some). :wink:

'Luthon64

Just when you think with some measure of despair that the Uhuruphiles are about to scrape the bottom of the argumentation barrel by simply and robotically repeating their tangled lines of unreasoning over and over like a mantra, they go and surprise you by doing something unexpectedly sensible – like running away.

'Luthon64

I think that this was a good debate, but it has definitely reached its end.(Unless someone comes up with some fresh arguments(especially the uhuru sceptics, because like i said earlier they only criticise other peoples views without sticking their own necks out) Only time will tell now. May God bless our beautiful country.

If I bungee-jumped off an ivory tower, would I, in your estimation, be sticking my neck out far enough? Or would you have me wear a guillotine as part of the stunt?

Time, as measured by the gradual extension of one’s neck, presumably. That means they attached the bungee cord at the wrong end.

I don’t think s/he’s listening. Nor do I blame him/her, given the generally inane drivel on offer here.

'Luthon64

During the last month or so there has been at least 3 reports of ATM bombers robbing ATM’s in groups of 20+. The one instance it was a group of THIRTY(!). To me acts like these doesn’t fit the definition of crime, but terrorism or guerrilla warfare. In SA a ATM gets blown up almost every day. Our legal system will battle with handling a case with 30 accused. Sounds like a job for the army. Terrorists rule SA and its getting worse. Xenophobia is getting out of hand as a result of Mbeki’s quiet diplomacy. Food prices are on the increase. A hungry mob is an an angry mob!

Sheesh, how silly of me! There I was, thinking that a pretty strong case could be made for ATMs being blown up not as acts of rebellion and/or wanton property destruction, but for the rather more seedy purpose of getting at the cash stored inside.

Hmm, yes, the army does have easier access to more powerful ordnance and in greater quantities but the cash might then become shredded and unredeemable.

I’m a little confused here. I understand that Mbeki could have approached many things quite differently to the greater benefit of all, but you’ll need to clarify how his political conduct condones or encourages xenophobia.

Hey, I know that song too but I don’t remember it mentioning any “uhuru” or acts of terrorism.

'Luthon64

Well, well,well,

Once again the ‘suidlanders’ have managed to cause an outburst of emotion. I sit here and wonder if The Dude did his homework. If you need to have a controversial outlook, all you need to do is google (Suidlanders, Tanya, Du Dreez, Gustav Muller).
Sit back and discover that there is a wolf in sheeps clothing. When you’re not looking and you are comfortable… this wolf will jump up and bite you in the ass.I too believe there is trouble brewing… but I will check out who is going to lead me to the promised land. Before you debate this subject you need to make sure you have done some serious research. The “Suidlanders” are just sheep, looking for a safe haven. It is with prejudice that I even mention this topic. Dude… look around before you dis someones opinion.
You are being lead around by the nose… as the saying goes… the blind leadiing the blind!!! It is a joke!

Scooby Doo