Face palm worthy

I did not even start to think up a reply.

“ek is nogal skepties”

looool ironie so vroeg op 'n Vrydag is altyd lekker :smiley:

Probably not worth even trying. I had a “desperate” job applicant here a week ago, her cv dripped with religious jobs and all her personal “interests” are religious of nature. Looking past all that, she had the skills we needed, took the time to explain to her that we deal with personality profiling (enneagram - think starsigns). She responded in abject horror, she WILL NOT taint her life with the devils work… Couldnt resist telling her to go pray about it.

Ek het ook al gehoor die storie van hypnotherapy is evil van x-tians.

Must be what they hearing in churches.

Anything can be defined as evil if you find the right religious nut.

Yes, and it’s simply amazing how evil always coincides with said nuts’ own aversions…

'Luthon64

???

Ek hoop rerig nie 'n swaar gewig val op haar kop nie. ::slight_smile:

Ja-nee, te oordeel aan haar uitsprake sal dit sekerlik ook nie die eerste keer wees nie. Soveel ongeluk wens mens niemand toe nie.

Is this for real? https://horshaw.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/kenyan-lawyer-sue-isreal-for-killing-jesus/

Statute of limitations?!

EDIT: Also, if it was god’s plan for Jesus to be sacrificed, then God guided the actions of those who executed Jesus. So in actual fact, this man should be taking God to court for this (and that has happened before).

But … but wasn’t Jesus supposed to die according to God’s plan? I thought it was half the point of Christendom: God offing his laaitie so that Christians may gain eternal life and be set free of their inherited mortal sins. Suing the Romans/Jews as instruments of death is, in this case, the same as suing the murdering pistol. He should rather be suing God, just like Billy Connolly did in that movie the name of which I forgot.

Not that THAT is the only thing wrong with all this.

Rigil

ETA: Boogie, I LIKE the way you think, dude! :wink:

Nowhere in the world is there a statute of limitations on the crime of murder. However, a person’s descendants can’t be charged with that person’s crimes unless they were somehow complicit in them, so it seems there’s no case here anyway.

That’s quite besides its a priori lamebrain absurdity.

'Luthon64

Ah, but, what if that “person” is a state that cannot die? (Talking about Italy here, Israel didn’t exist in it’s current form AFAIK)

… We all know there’s about 100 problems here but I can devil’s advocate if I like.

Then, at worst, it would constitute an act of war, not a murder which per its Common Law definition can only be committed by and attributed to another human being.

True. Then again, neither did most other present-day countries, including what we know today as Italy.

IOW, you’re the defence attorney? :wink:

'Luthon64

The Man Who Sued God.

Yes!

I know Kung Fu!

I need a rebuttal for this one quickly, please. Person keeps on sending me this crap. Maybe a bold face bible verse lie?

Try this.

'Luthon64