Free psychic readings!!

This all sounds strange!!!

Claims to know what the future holds yet you not famous or rich? ;D

I need a psychic reading

Try dice. They’re much more dependable.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/psychic.png

'Luthon64

You’re in a “waiting” space currently, but dont worry, it will pass, there is much joy in your future. The planetary alignments will fall in line with your starsign within the next couple weeks. You need to communicate your needs more assertively, you’re holding back and those closest to you want to hear your thoughts. You are important to them. There is plenty social events in the near future, and a possibility of a short trip too. I hear water, which translates to tranquility, this ties in with the joy that I sense in the near future, possibly a trip to the coast or a lake. Someone close to you needs your advice, you will feel a great sense of satisfaction being able to help.

Does this help? ;D

You should turn professional.

My daughter is now one of the sub-editors for Living & Loving. She was given the star signs to edit. She sent me an sms about it and said, “Hey Dad, should I do a ‘fact edit’?” Heheh. We laughed A LOT.

Are you still doing readings?

Go, Faerie, go!

Hello Taryn,

Welcome here first of all.

I sense that you will have a year of new beginnings, the recent eclipse had a direct influence on your planetary alignments. Do not hold back on your impulsive urges to do what you feel is right for you. You have a tendency to put others feelings and needs ahead of your own, but you must remember in order to be there for others, you need to look after yourself first. You will be successful in everything you set your mind to do this year, hard work and determination is not alien in your life and this year it will pay off. It is also the end of a cycle in your life, and with endings, there are always new beginnings to follow. Embrace the challenges and concentrate on all the positive aspects in your life.

;D

Faerie, I think you’ve been holding out on us. I think you’re actually a spy from the dark side, not a sceptic, and your mission is to win all of us over to the woo-woo team’s side! :wink:

'Luthon64

Its my Mother’s fault, I was inundated by this shit since I was two, I had my first personal reading at age 4, and one a year after that, it increased to two a year at age 13 and in between I saw some other quack who “balanced” my energies on some or other gadget - that one stopped when at age 16 I stuck bubblegum into the electronics and he refused to see me after that (I was a wee bit rebellious at that point and the crap was getting a bit much to deal with).

I have lots of stories about the woo-side if anybody has the time or inclination to listen… >:D

dont you just love the generic-ness of these things?

Then it’s quite remarkable that you’ve seen through this nonsense and rid yourself of it. Hats off to you, girl!

'Luthon64

Thank you but I have a question. What will my career be? And that reading was true I am starting new beginnings because I just had a fire, my cat I’ve had all my life just recently passed and I’m starting high school thank you so much for confirming my thoughts

Hmm, Tarynv123, I do hope you’re aware that Faerie’s “reading” was tongue-in-cheek and that you’re just playing along with the game. If not, I suggest you read up on the so-called Barnum/Forer Effect.

'Luthon64

I hadn’t read any of the other questions people had asked and her answers I just saw free psychic readings so i thought it was really a psychic o well :-\

In that case, you might still be interested in reading about the Barnum/Forer Effect. (← It may not be obvious but that light-blue text is a link that you can click on. It will take you to a webpage describing the Barnum/Forer Effect.)

'Luthon64

K I will check it out thx

I predict:

1. You will soon have a new kitty, 'coz life is not complete without a kitty or two. A white one maybe, all fluffy and white like when you wash your clothes in New! Surf wif Superblue.

2. You will join the army as your career, and learn to kill strangers for fun.