Free psychic readings!!

and watch derren brown’s astrology episode
Derren Brown Astrology

If you really are a real pyschic tell me something about me like what I look like or how many siblings I have

I’m more of a teleopsychic, so I can sense more about your personality than your physical surrounds. But I’ll try.

You have dark hair and wear glasses. You are not from South Africa - over the sea far to the north-west somewhere. You have been through some kind of serious sickness. You have brothers, but you live in a house with many people and it’s hard to tell which are your siblings and which are other relatives. You like to sing. You have won an award at your school. You are a Scorpio.

Personality-wise, you have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. Security is one of your major goals in life.

Edit. PS. You are young and should not be wandering about internet sites you do not understand. It’s an evil world out there - be careful.

OH MY GOD I AM REALLY ABOUT TO CRY RIGHT NOW THAT IS RIGHT I HAVE DARK HAIR I WEAR GLASSES I HAD CANCER WHEN I WAS YOUNG I AM NOT LIVING IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE I HAD A FIRE SO I AM LIVING WITH MY AUNT! AND I HAVE 3 BROTHERS YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! THAT DOES DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY RIGHT ON TOO!! I REALLY AM GRATEFUL I HAD ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT I WOULD BE WHEN I GOT OLDER AND I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE SOMETHING LIKE IN THE ARMY BECAUSE I LOST MY LEFT EYE TO CANCER!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! BUT IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU SEE THAT IS MAJOR LIKE A SICKNESS OR SOMETHING COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME BUT I AM VERY CURIOUS :smiley: and what do you mean unused capasity?

Oh dear. Taryn, please, sit down and listen. You are young - 14 or 15 ( my sums ain’t that good ) and YOU SHOULD NOT BE WANDERING AROUND SITES YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Now listen.

I am NOT a psychic. There ARE NO psychics. The personal information in the first part of my post is available to anyone ( including paedophiles and stalkers and god-knows-what ) merely by Googling your nick. How did I know I had the correct Tarynv123 - by what you said about the fire. Your nick leads to your cancer testimony, your name, your ex-school: from there to where you live is just a small jump.

The personality bit was merely a copy from the Wikipedia page Mefiante referred you to above, and your reaction verifies the Barnum/Forer Effect. It is nonsense - just a pile of hooey.

I am sorry to have done this to someone so young, but you might learn from it, and be less trusting of strangers.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE RUBBISH TOLD TO YOU BY STRANGERS ON THE NET. Please. For your own safety. There are BAD people out there ( rwenzori included ).

PS. Get another kitty. Kitties are good.

PPS. Don’t join the army - it’s just an invitation for crazy foreigners to shoot at you with high-powered rifles. Which is really not fun.

wow how did you do that by just typing in my name i cant even find stuff on me. but i know that there are a LOT of fakes out there but i do believe that not all people are fakes yea i was kinda hoping that the stuff about the army was fake i dont like the thought of killing people but that was so weird it seemed like it was describing me and really how did you find all that stuff on me you didnt even have my last name
ooooooohhh you found my cancer blog wow im stupid i put all of my info on there i am deleting it

No, they are all fakes, and unlike our rwenzori, will take advantage of your gullability.

Tarynv123, there are no genuine psychics, like there is no genuine tooth fairy or Father Christmas. Do not choose your school subjects based on what a so called “psychic” tells you.

I do believe that not all people are fakes havent you ever heard of Sylvia browne!? She predicted so many things that came true like she predicted 9/11 and hurricane Katrina how do you explain that how could she have possibly known all the stuff she predicted? Yes the Barnum forers effect does work but they didn’t really predict anything they just told peole a general description of there personality that could work on anyone

We have heard of Sylvia Brown and she is a bigger fake than most. Better at it, and worse for it.

Do you enjoy being lied to? If yes, then by all means, keep the faith. But if you are anything like me who simply hate being lied to, then make sure you actually investigate and get to the bottom of things.

This is how it works dear: I predict within the next three months in Europe and in parts of the US:

Major flooding - why? - Because there was major snowfall over the winter and snow melts and the water needs to go somewhere.
More earthquakes in New Zealand - why? - because there has been two relatively major shocks there in the last two months and aftershocks is par for the course - same for Hiati, and for that matter the rest of the countries situated on the ring of fire.
For SA and Australia - major basic food shortages, with prices going through the roof - why? Because both countries got flooded out in the summer and the crops are ruined, they’ll have to import and that costs money, which you and I have to supply.

As for predictions like 9/11, it is inevitable that it had to happen, and it will happen again, for as long as there are people annoying other people, there will be terrorism and man-made upheaval.

I can also quite safely predict that China will take over the financial world, and they’ll do it without a war - you go think about that one a bit and see if you can figure out why.

www.stopsylvia.com/articles/browneand911.shtml

Taryn, if you knew 911 was about to take place, what would you do? How far would you go to save the lives of thousands of people?

Compare that to what Sylvia did or didn’t do… She is a *vulture feeding on other’s misery.

Do yourself and those around you a favor and read this page.

id like a reading

Do not concern yourself with the future, my child. Psychic readings are the work of Lucifer.

I do see though from the Great Book of Good and Evil Deeds, under your entry, that you have been concealing some sins, so, looking ahead into time, I advise you to go to confession before Monday.

Or download our iConfession app from the Apple iStore! Free! (unless you’re a Scientologist, in which case you can have it for the low, low donation of just $20,000!

hi

how do you go about doing readings?

and would you be able to read my future over the net?

Do not attempt to see the future, my child. It is sinful, and unnecessary, as all will be revealed to those who trust in me and wait. Prepare yourself, for I will come again soon, when you least expect me, like a thief in the night.

for I will come again soon, when you least expect me, like a thief in the night.
heheh got you there!~ we know you're coming on the 21st (only 20 more sleeps) can't wait!

Jesus! Jesus,
How can you call Venus your child? She’s much older than you. It seems she has lost faith in the oracles of Olympus.