Free psychic readings!!

My reading please

You are easily confused between fact and fiction, between humour and cold reality. People often make fun of you in this regard.

'Luthon64

he he he

I would like a reading, free or not?

I predict that you haven’t read all of this thread before posting or taken note of the sub-forum in which it occurs. I also predict that you will do so now. However, I can’t predict how this new info will affect you.

'Luthon64

As much fun as we have with this thread with the unsuspecting world that doesnt read the whole thing, perhaps we should consider moving it to the members only section. I’ve received a PM asking for help… I feel a tad guilty (I know I shouldnt) but there are so many people out there floundering around looking for guidance, and whilst we can pop the psychic bubble with much glee, it still doesnt give anybody the real guidance and help they seek.

Am I being too sensitive here? Thoughts?

No, I don’t think we should do that. There are far too many websites that offer “psychic” (dis)services to the unsuspecting, and far too few that pull the rug out from under these delusionals and/or charlatans. When someone sends you a PM or posts here asking for a reading, the best you can do is draw their attention to the fact that it is satirical and that they should read the whole thread. Maybe they’ll then read a bit further to find out why it’s satirical, which is the first step to becoming more self-sufficient through application of critical and sceptical faculties. After all, if some people manage to get it, others can too, so there’s no need to shield anyone for fear that they might be rudely awoken. It would defeat the forum’s goal of being an educational resource, albeit an informal one.

'Luthon64

Not going to move it. It’s an interesting thread and speaks volumes about the people finding it.

If it’s hidden in the members section, then people will just click on the next link offering free psychic readings they find in google - and they will most probably learn less and pay more for it.

True, true. Point taken. I have pointed out that we’re taking the mickey out of people. I have also, invited him to stick around and chat a bit, we’re not a bad lot… I think. ;D

So will it work if I don’t ask for un-help (what is the opposite of help?) from non physics? ??? My business is going through difficult times.

Make it a religion.

Metaphysically super! 8)

Fears confirmed:

http://forum.skeptic.za.org/fun/free-psychic-readings!!/?action=dlattach;attach=810

'Luthon64

I was wondering why google is showing me psychic reading adds everywhere.

Seems it also does not get satire.

Although the tongue- in cheekness is fun ( for us) I think it is actually helpful to the “lost souls” asking for readings when you point out that it’s all bullshit and give them other links… although they are maybe unlikely to pick it up, plus it;s lots of effort for those replying

Good day I am new to this site and not sure how it works!!

How do I get a free psychic reading please??

Hi Kia Ora, you need to tell us who you are in the introduction section first then someone shall descend from the lofty nether regions and tell you your fortune… >:D

You will break your collar-bone on Thursday. Fortunately, you won’t feel a thing because it will happen when you’re dropped by drunken pall-bearers.

Kiaora, I see something with a “D”… I think… it looks like… yes, it’s a Dislike you have. Now there’s an “R” coming through… an “R” and something else… something wiggly… an “S”! An “R” and an “S”! What could it mean? Do those letters mean anything to you? A person or a place maybe? Could it be… oh yes, now it’s clear, it’s Rude Surprises. You dislike rude surprises.

In that case, you must not read any of the other posts in this thread.

'Luthon64

One day, you are going to die!

'tis a crime I don’t charge for this!