Justnownowism.

So, are we doing anything fun on 21 Dec 2012 or are we going to all sell our stuff and meet in a field to await the great creation? I mean surely the Mayans must’ve known all about Justnownowism. I think we’re going to have to look at their writings and apply some numerology.

Edit: And by “WE” I mean “YOU”, the church awaits your generous contributions.

Ha! Just a month to find a doG ask him to fill me with his nooldliness and drown the world in hot steamy chilli sauce!! Hear ye, hear ye, confess your sins, and wait for him to kill you and send you to hell, cause everyone really goes to hell, lots of gods that say you go to hell for believing or not believing in the right god >:D >:D

These ladies must understand that churches don’t come for free, so an upfront donation of at least R 1 000 each would be in order. With the R 15 000 paid up, I’m sure you can put up quite a show. That’s what churches are all about.

Brilliant idea!

Boogie will have to dress up in a fancy weird headdress and some flowing robes and come give us a sermon (I’ll pay for his lunch).

The most distressing thing just hit me now, not a single one of them questioned my utterance of having to ask permission from the elders first… the women in this country has got a long way to go.

Eh! You wanna have a preacher you gonna have to buy me a house. That’s how this shit works ya’know.

[b]people[/b] in this country has got a long way to go.

Fixed that for you.

The glorious true knowledge church of Justnownowism notes how followers of false prophets are being punished for their sins. These are just more signs of my our supremacy and absolute correctness, since no church of Justnownowism has suffered the same fate. Coincidence? We think not.

We’d like to, at this time, affirm that the unexisting unfoundations of our unchurch have been meticulously examined by unengineers, and were subsequently declared unsafe.

These procedures carry a heavy financial burden though. glares at congregation