The Neverending List of Questions that needs Answering

Simple thread.

If you feel sad or lonely or unappreciated or ignored or frustrated because your question is not answered by some idiot you desperately want an answer from, don’t fuss, post the whole question here (no links, just a clear question), maybe some question answering person will come to make your day just a little more bearable.

How do they make striped toothpaste? Why don’t the colours get all mixed up when the tube is mashed?

i’d totally like an answer to that

Isn’t Fridays just totally awesome and stuff?

How does one attach emotion to text?

If one declares oneself to be a civil conversationalist is it civil to answer direct questions directly?

Will the Stormers kick total ass again today? (rhetorical for effect)

Do you use hot or cold air to clear a fogged up windshield?

If you unscrew your belly-button, will your bum fall off? - Jasper Carrot

Mintaka

How can there be self-help “groups"?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

What would the speed of lightning be if it didn’t zig-zag?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

Why would Telly, the master of evasion, start such a stupid thread? Does this mean he will eventually answer all those questions?

Why do people participate in threads they think are stupid? Seems a bit… stupid.

Where are the questions the so-called “master of evasion” is supposedly evading?

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Why does God hate the Stormers?

Where are the questions the so-called "master of evasion" is supposedly evading?

Er, how about re-reading any thread that you’ve started. In particular this one where your evasive tactics are discussed in a dedicated thread.

Why do people participate in threads they think are stupid? Seems a bit.... stupid.

Well, if it wasn’t stupid, people would have asked serious questions, but because it’s you that started the thread they know they’re not going to get straight answers to honest questions.

Why did you start it in the Flame Wars section, Telly? If you were serious you could have started it elsewhere, if it was for light-hearted fun, you could have put it in the Fun section, why here???

Hey, I’d really like an answer. Anybody? Please???

Oh my bad, let’s start it in the fun section, will you feel better and less stupid? Or do you feel intelligent by commenting in a thread you think is stupid? Just asking, you don’t have to answer, I won’t accuse you of evasion, that is just juvenile, I know some questions are not worth answering.
BTW, I would really like to have a list of important questions that I need to answer. Some are just not worth the trouble and some people just are not worth engaging honestly.

A nicely laid out list of important questions that you lot urgently just need an answer so that I can tackle them one by one. Oh, btw, what is YOUR understanding of "Matter? >:D

Both. I turn on the heater and blast it at the inside of the screen and open my window to let in icy air. It seems to scare fog away pronto like. Also shrivels my gonads but side effects seem acceptable with being able to steer safely…

Oh, btw, what is YOUR understanding of "Matter?

To answer with a quote…“Some are just not worth the trouble and some people just are not worth engaging”…
and last, but not least, a quote from the great Muffles…“I understand that you don’t matter.”

My goodness, you could have saved yourself a lot of time and felt less dumb if you just listend to the great muffles lol :stuck_out_tongue: ;D.

i concurr. i found that the hot air helps lots, but i get clautrophobic, so i have to open the window. which kinda sux when its bucketing rain. cold air does squat. i think, the humidity in your breath, makes the window fog up, and when you bazooka the heat, the moisture dissapates, and hey presto. i think, tho, there is some kind of liquid you can apply to the glass to prevent it fogging up.

Dunno about car windscreens, but Mr Min on a helmet’s inside visor helps prevent a total fog-up. Just dont use the scented one’s, they attract bees…

BG we always put the aircon on full blast, lowest possible temperature on the windscreen and within seconds the window is clear! Just before your fingers freeze to the steering, systematically lift the temperature!

No fogging clue ;D