The Neverending List of Questions that needs Answering

Cold air from an airconditioner works fastest for clearing a fogged-up windscreen because it has a very low relative humidity compared to the ambient air, and therefore it has a much higher capacity for picking up more water vapour. A windscreen appears fogged up due to millions of microscopic condensation droplets packed on its cold surface. If you don’t have an airconditioner, hot air works better than cold for essentially the same reason: increasing the air temperature also increases the air’s capacity for picking up water vapour. Hairdryers and tumbledryers illustrate this principle.

Now my own question: So, who are the spring chickens?

'Luthon64

Cold air.

Damn, the first question I know the answer to and Luthon beat me to it. I’ll ponder the spring chickens.
My question is, if the speed of light is 299792458m/s; what is the speed of dark?

0 m/s.

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Starr or Cocker?

'Luthon64

I’m thinking Max Yasgur. I’m thinking 3 days of peace and music. Must be Uncle Joe. :slight_smile:

Is the existence of the Deschanel sisters proof of a malevolent deity?

“I’m callin’ Mr Mojo Risen cause I think, cause I know…
…Elvis is dead.”

if there is a god, would he allow the existance of douchebags like lill’ wayne and bobby brown and ludacris and all the bucket loads of kak american rappers and their bling and grills?
i hear them on my radio as i type, so question answered.
moving on…

You should listen to a different radio station then. TuksFM ftw. Ignore the DJs, listen for the music.

i do listen to tuks, but no reception in my office. fuck knows why. or at home. sigh.
so at the orifice its 5fm. jirre, but its better than jakaranda and highveld. i do enjoy old gareth cliff’s blasphemous ways in the morning, and i have allways been a fan of sasha marteningo.

What you gonna do when your troubles they get like mine?

'Luthon64

Take a mouth full of sugar, drink a jar of turpentine.

That took some searching. But, tell me:

Does it worry you to be alone?

And a second one:

If it keeps on rainin’, is the levee goin’ to break?

Correct!

Well, mostly.

[Nitpick]For Canned Heat in 1968, it was a bottle of turpentine, rather than a jar.[/Nitpick] :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking for myself, I’m not alone, so it can’t worry me. Now riddle me this, then: Is there life on Mars?

'Luthon64

Yes, but I have it on good authority that: It’s a god-awful small affair. :wink:

Tell me, if you take the urban noise with some Durban Poison, will it lessen your load?

Hmm, tricky one, that. I think it would depend on whether you see the girl with the mousy hair, the lawman beating up the wrong guy or that caveman go.

All of which makes me wonder: What are these cowboys doing in the Congo?

'Luthon64

Yes. And crying won’t help you, praying won’t do you no good.

But I’ve been wondering - do you believe in rapture?

Also, if the skies go dark with rain, can you tell me, does our freedom remain?

Freedom ain’t worth nothin’ if it’s free?

Why did the movie “Neverending Story” end?