Uhuru

ednaloy,
I can warn you everyday that the sky might fall, but without credible evidence what good comes from it.

There is a certain probability for any event to occur, but for some though the probability is so low that it doesn’t justify “warning” everybody against it constantly.

Hence, the Meisikind who cried wolf. Not that I even consider this wolf exists…

Anacoluthon64, you need to understand: Meisiekind2’s information is FREE. You don’t have to buy it; but it will cost nothing of you to TAKE NOTE.
...if information is free, does that then exempt it from rational examination?

You might consider informatio free just because the informant didn’t charge you for it, but how free was that information for this gullible person:

Springs - A beauty therapist, who believed a hoax SMS about the death of former president Nelson Mandela and the "white extermination" that was to follow, has now lost her job as well.

Christine Pretorius, 49, packed up her family and took them to Heilbron in the Free State, to escape the dreaded “night of the long knives”.

The family camped out in tents for two days, braving wind and sun, because they believed a massive slaughter of whites would follow the world icon’s funeral.

By the time Pretorius realised the SMS was a hoax, she’d lost the job she had had for 12 years at a pharmacy.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.news24.com%2FNews24%2FSouth_Africa%2FNews%2F0%2C9294%2C2-7-1442_2089519%2C00.html&ei=M8UMRpvMC5iSgAL41LzWBA&usg=__qFYE2pRYHyFCbZvXb3cH1vYFl6k=&sig2=zjrdhVtf3jZ-12OQNxHPAw

Hello, and welcome to the forum, ednaloy.

Are you informed about and prepared for that petrol tanker losing control and ploughing into your house at 2:00 A.M.? Or that asteroid threatening to desolate Earth? Or that genetic mutation waiting in the wings to produce a new Black Death? Or any number of other equally possible disaster scenarios? What forces us into giving “Uhuru” special attention?

Kindly point out where anyone here has claimed the contrary.

Given the magnitude of the proposed event, that seems unlikely somehow.

Barring more compelling evidence, I for one so choose to remain sceptical. Hardly a problem, that, at least to me and mine. And kindly explain how pointing out flaws of fact, logic and reasoning constitutes an “attack.”

How is pandering fear and paranoia “trying to help?” There’s a reason why most countries consider it a punishable offence to shout “Fire!” in a crowded or public place when there is no fire.

Drubbings over easy credulity, sloppy reasoning and ill-conceived doomsaying, as given in an earlier post. Perhaps you missed them.

Probably nothing. But perhaps other people will take note and apply their thinking faculties with somewhat greater discretion.

People have listened. For their own reasons some have accepted, some have reserved judgement, while others remain unconvinced - unless by “listen” you actually mean “believe.” In that case, the effect is far-reaching, namely living in almost constant fear.

ednaloy, you need to understand that your assertions cut both ways: the arguments I presented are free. No one has to buy them, but it will cost only a little mental effort to take note of them. The rest is up to you.

You too.

'Luthon64

Ek sal graag wil weet wat geword het van die storie dat M dood is en waar is julle feite. Die datum vir UHURU was 1 April 2007 en ek kon vanoggend soos enige ander oggend nog werk toe kom. Kan julle enigsind bewys dat M dood is of het julle feite dood geloop?

Ek sal graag wil weet wat geword het van die storie dat M dood is en waar is julle feite. Die datum vir UHURU was 1 April 2007 en ek kon vanoggend soos enige ander oggend nog werk toe kom. Kan julle enigsind bewys dat M dood is of het julle feite dood geloop?

Ek dink jy’s op die verkeerde forum om daai vraag te vra… ons is juis die mense wat skepties is oor die hele idee. Vandaar die naam van die forum: “South African Skeptics”

If you want to find out what happened with uhuru and where the so-called evidence for Mandela’s death is (I assume with ‘M’ you refer to Mandela) may I suggest the site at this address: http://boerevryheid.co.za/forums/index.php

There seems to be allot of support for the idea over there.

Hi, ek is n boertjie en skryf dus Arikaans.
Ek doen verkoelling en dus werk ek ook in shebeens in lokasies en tot snaakse tye toe. Ek is Shoto magtig en moet vriendelik met die “gaste” wees. Donderdag aand voor paasnaweek kom n vriendelike donker mannetjie en vra my of ek weet wat oor die Judebox speel terwyl ek buite rook? Ek vra hom toe om dit te verduidelik. Hy vertel my dat die sanger sing dat sy hart seer is want sy vriend (nie so donker mannetjie) het sy pa doodgemaak. Wat ek dus aflei uit die saak is dat alhoewel ons nou vriende is daar nogsteeds ongelukkigheid heers oor ek sy vader vroeerjare vermoor het.
Die vriendlike donker mannetjie het ook gese dat hy sy broers afraai om dit te speel maar klaarblyklik is dit n populere lied.

I don’t believe you people!!! You don’t believe this well i tell you its true Why do you think they are murdering “boere” just to murder they don’t even steal anything, why do you think all the police man and military are black and why do you think they told all the people to hand in all weapons, all the bus and train drivers is becoming black??? Think about this use your common sence…they started with the “boere” around each town so that the people in town will be attacked from the outside, they are making all transport black so that they can transport the majority to the city and start the murder there, they took all our weapons so that we would be helpless, they made all the blacks police and military so they would have the upper hand. If you don’t believe this fine, die i don’t care but i am sure as hell not letting them take this county witch the “boere” fight for in war against the English. Viva DE LA REY!!!

A near-perfect illustration of why incest is to be discouraged.

'Luthon64

Hahaha! Well said Anacoluthon!

First time on this site…

I have obviously not been keeping up with the times… or the threats for that matter.

Only heard about Uhuru this weekend! Must say that during an Eskom loadshedding hour, surrounded by candles, and having consumed a few beers, i was pretty horrified!

Thank god i came accross this site!
No need for buying tons of KOO cans, dried fruit and army tents then, i suppose.

Had a good laugh… and I feel so mush more objective! Thanks!

Luthon, I moved your reply to Eskom load shedding

Good day to all, also my first time on the Forum but I must answer Tania here on her post…

[quote][quote author=meisiekind2 link=topic=17.msg87#msg87 date=1158748103]

Tania, before we go further, please be so kind to tell us more about one of your leaders Gustav Muller who was arrested over Desember on charges of possession of illegal firearm and corruption…
Also, was your Husband also involved and out on BAIL before it was Gusta`s turn ???

First of all, forget about the cliches about a volkstaat, about rightwing plotters, about overthrowing the government and all other jazz you heard about. It is propaganda and should be ignored. Look at your surroundings and what is happening in SA right now.

Tania, how on Earth can you tell People "rightwing plotters, etc. are propaganda if one of your leaders by the Name of Lets Pretorius is in fact a far right rightwinger who promote / allow people to talk warstories on his website which are also moderated and then ban people like myself when asking questions about his half million Rand bail and Court cases against him.
How can you brake them down when you in fact promote your “SUIDLANDERS” on their website…
In fact, you are part of the right wing “cliche” as you call them…
Didn’t Lets Pretorius and his rightwing “CLICH” also try to overthrow the Government and was arrested…

No need to scare anyone Tania, I can also show you pictures of thousands Blacks, Coloureds, Indians, etc. people who are murdered in South Africa and also about White Farmers who pulled Blacks behind their vehicles…
This is a two way situation and not a one way Tania…

I can also get material or documentation where Whites shouted " one Boer, one Taxi…

Tania, here you make a very serious allegation… First before I answer you, please give me the details where Winnie was charged and convicted in a Court of Law with your allegations…
You must think before you make such allegations…

Well Tania, the other thing is that you also get White people that are to lazy to work. Go and look at your robots, easier to collect money from motorists than to work 8 - 4… Ya, I know some of them lost their jobs but is that really a reason for you to go on about it as if it was ONLY WHITES…

No Tania, you cant say its irrelevant. That was exactly what happened. I don’t know if aids was given to them by the Whites but I can proof that there are also Whites with Aids… Who gave them the Aids, WHITES…

Okay, so lets recap:

1. The majority of blacks have a deeply rooted hatred for whites.
    AND VISA VERSE !!!
  2. They have nothing to lose and believe that the possessions of whites are theirs for the taking.
    Bullshit, PROOF IT !!! Lots of Whites also have nothing to loose, maybe you must first do some research before you write all this crap !!!
  3. They believe that we are settlers who do not belong in Africa.
    And don’t you as a rightwing CLICHE also believe this that this is only your Land !!!

Tania, you only believe this because you read the bullshit about Siener van Rensburg that was crippled and changed for your right wing people to believe by Adriaan Snyman !!!
Proof this with new Videos that are not older than 1994 !!![/font]

As I said earlier, two way traffic here !!!

Tania, it is fools like you who promote this nonsens between the Blacks. It is you that still believe Mandella is dead and that they hide his body. It is you who said show him on TV and when he appeared on TV you said there was tampered with the video material and that he is dead !!!

I will comment, as I said proof me wrong with video material after 1994 !!!
If there are it is only an individual shouting this.
Remember your sms campain about Mandela !!![/b][/font]

Well, any Governmend body or Force in the whole World should react exactly the same…
Rather be safe than sorry. Why does the farmer as you said are being killed put electric fencing on their farms… Rather be safe than sorry is exactly why they do it !!!.

Like your SMS run that was a wasted effort
Remember the women lost her work when she listened to you to withdraw to a Spar in the Freestate only to find out that she is the only person there.!!!

AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY LISTENED TO YOUR Suidlanders stories paid the price, caught with illegal firearms and ammunition, of which some are still sitting waiting trail. How much people do you still want to brainwash to follow in your leaders footsteps!!!

[/b] We prepare for it.

Ya, and on his first DVD Gustav who was only a Corporal in the Army said he don’t want to know the Names of the people or where they come from and not much later your Organization ask the people to join and fill in application forms and pay.

Liewer bang Jan as dooie Jan. (Rather scared than dead)
What do I prepare for? Chaos.
Which you promote falsely !!!

NEITHER ARE WE IN AMERICA !!!

Ill only answer this one… and so does the AWB also sit with food that they collected in 1994 !!!

Does any other government expect anarchy in SA? Yes. A British MI6 officer (British Intelegence), told our friend Gustav in January 2006,

All hearsay from your Leader who don’t have a very nice reputation and track record Tania !!!

Last question: From when should you be ready?

As I said, already from 1994 and your SMS shit last Year !!!

Answer: You should have been ready yesterday. MI6 has been on high alert since January 2006.
[b]

Ya Tania, and so will your followers follow your Leader to JAIL !!!

How do I contact Die Suidlanders?
Email: [email protected]

Why use a FREE Email, don’t you have R10.00 per Month for a genuine Email address…

Regards
Tanya
[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]Tania, go and look here the warning I already gave you on 07-15-2007.
Tell us after this what happened to your Husband and Gustav Muller ???

Die Liewe Tanya du Preez is oppad TRONK toe !!![/b]

[quote="EM post:8, topic:1601"] Meisiekind2, Where do you stand with regards to the so called prophecies of siener van Rensburg? [/quote]

They believe in Siener 100% and this is where all the nonsense come from but the best part is that siener NEVER talked about a Nigh of Long knives, etc. Blacks killing Whites in one Night…

[quote="bluegray V post:32, topic:1601"] I must say, I find these people very disturbing. Just go to any topic at the [url=http://boerevryheid.co.za/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=139] Uhuru - Boerevryheid Forum[/url] to get a sense of how they think. [/quote]

And that was the place where she promoted her Suidlanders.
You see, the problem is that she are captured between some rightwingers who have their own beliefs. If you go further you will also see that they have their own Bible, Die WITBOEK…
At Boerevryheid she have all the stupid people to agree with her but I’m sure she will dissapear from this Forum faster than she arrived…

[quote="ednaloy post:40, topic:1601"] Meisiekind2 :

According to me it is really STUPID to ignore such a thing as uhuru, because yes, fine maybe we will all be fine, maybe it won’t happen, maybe it will, but at least make an effort to get the necessary information and prepare yourself! Otherwise you are going through life BLIND. How can you ignore something that can possibly be dangerous for you and your loved ones, just because you feel like it???!! ???

Uhuru can happen.
When it does, I will be prepared.
If you choose not to, IT IS YOUR PROBLEM, don’t attack people trying to help you.

Because that is all Meisiekind tried to do. What does she get for warning you? What will it change in her life? And what will it change in your life to listen?

Anacoluthon64, you need to understand: Meisiekind2’s information is FREE. You don’t have to buy it; but it will cost nothing of you to TAKE NOTE.

Enjoy your Friday,
ednaloy
[/quote]

ednaloy,
Come back and tell us what is your Nickname there on Boerevryheid… “HOERVRYHEID”

I’m also 100% Boer but at least try my best to reply in English so everyone can understand.
Laugh at my spelling, etc. at least I try.

Jou storie is elk geval `n pot strond wat jy opmaak…

The white South Africans will never be in control of this country again because there are too many fools who believe this Uhuru nonsense. This Gustav Muller was charged in the Balfour magistrate’s court for fraud. He has been screwing his own kind and there are people that still believe his nonsense.

I know of a particular farmer in Swartruggens who is actively involved with the boeremag. I have seen how they have beaten blacks to near death. These farmers are savages. The news only shows when a white kid shoots at black people but we do not hear of the countless beatings and blatant racism that these sick farmers believe in. The farm killings in the area are revenge attacks. If these farmers had to change their primitive beliefs they will see that the killings will stop.

It is a simple story. If you are going to beat my son to near death, I will come to your house and I will do the same or worse to you.

[quote="frosty99 post:56, topic:1601"] The white South Africans will never be in control of this country again because there are too many fools who believe this Uhuru nonsense. This Gustav Muller was charged in the Balfour magistrate’s court for fraud. He has been screwing his own kind and there are people that still believe his nonsense.

I know of a particular farmer in Swartruggens who is actively involved with the boeremag. I have seen how they have beaten blacks to near death. These farmers are savages. The news only shows when a white kid shoots at black people but we do not hear of the countless beatings and blatant racism that these sick farmers believe in. The farm killings in the area are revenge attacks. If these farmers had to change their primitive beliefs they will see that the killings will stop.

It is a simple story. If you are going to beat my son to near death, I will come to your house and I will do the same or worse to you.
[/quote]

[b]Well said frosty, HARD BUT TRUE:

Lets see if the little Tania du Preez will come back and defend her beliefs.
I can bet you she wont and we all know that she read our replies because she receive them in her email box to…[/b]

Uhm, I don’t mean to spoil your guys’ fun, but I think you’re wasting your time. Tanya (a.k.a. “meisiekind2”) last posted here on 20 September 2006, a little more than a year and a half ago. Her total post count in this forum is three, so I’m sure she won’t be back.

It’s just a thought, though.

'Luthon64

She’s at the Spar in Free State, behind the frozen food isle. Come naked!

:smiley: