Uhuru

[quote="slowcheetah post:59, topic:1601"] She's at the Spar in Free State, behind the frozen food isle. Come naked! [/quote]
[b] OH shucks, Maybe in jail with her hubbie and leader !!!!!!!!![/b]

To meet “(In-the-)Buffy the Sparberry Slayer?” Leave your brain at the parcel counter.

'Luthon64

Welcome to the new posters :wink:
@Kubaan, I would like to point you (and remind everyone) to the Forum Rules. Please follow them.

I have read all the responses of all the parties on uhuru, and should say this, I personally know Gustav, and although I do not really believe this whole Uhuru thing, I find all your responses, mean, demeaning and down right uninformed. He is not militant, as you all believe, and he means no one any harm. The fraud charges were dropped, and Gustav himself never had a illegal firearm in his possession. Hello!! that is the reason that the charges were dismissed, or did you think they just evaporated? He would never harm anyone, but irresponsible people like yourselves spread propaganda, and all he wants to do is warn people of what he thinks is an impending danger to them, a modern day Noah, and look at how we shall swim!

Welcome to the forum, B.T.

Do you wish to debate the Gustav Muller/Die Suidlanders issue or are you merely proselytising on behalf of your acquaintance?

As for us being “irresponsible people … spread[ing] propaganda,” I think you’ve got it back-to-front, as a quick review of the topics handled in this forum as well as its small membership should reveal to you. And if “all [Muller] wants to do is warn people of what he thinks is an impending danger to them, a modern day Noah,” should we then pay our respects, if not our heed, to every street corner prophet announcing imminent doom?

'Luthon64

Maybe we should each buy an illegal firearm and stock up on bully beef and 2 Minute Noodles just so that these Uhuru prophets can feel their much deserved respect!

Hey, why not get some white robes with hoodies aswell. Then we can gather around a burning cross and try to prevent our doom.

all he wants to do is warn people of what he thinks is an impending danger to them

All I want to do is warn people of the impeding dangers of TV and Rap Music and Gangsterism and Jesus Camp!!

How pathetic!! tell me can you read? Read what I wrote as a whole. This is not a website for sceptics, but one for people that sit bashing people that they don’t know, and probably never will, because they are so narrow minded, and probably suffer from small dick syndrome. Were you bullied at school?

Anacoluthono64

The previous comment does not apply to you, but to slowcheetah, and to answer your question, no I do not believe in what he does, and no I do not think we should bow down to him or his beliefs, and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don’t believe however, anyone has the right to go around degrading him or trying to make a fool of him, or anyone else for that matter(slowcheetah is the exception!please!).

Okay, but I find it more than a little strange that you should feel the need for making such an exception to “sit bashing people that [you] don’t know, and probably never will,” especially as you first raised the objection. For a moment there it seemed like you’d decided to join us in the fun.

Well, we agree on something, then.

But only for so long as it is just that – an opinion – and does not provoke actions that are harmful to others.

I’m sure Zuma and Manto feel the same way when they’re the targets. Recognition has its price, so you might want to tell that to cartoonists who lampoon public figures.

'Luthon64

How pathetic!! tell me can you read? Read what I wrote as a whole. This is not a website for sceptics, but one for people that sit bashing people that they don't know, and probably never will, because they are so narrow minded, and probably suffer from small dick syndrome. Were you bullied at school?

Don’t be silly, this is definitely a website for sceptics. Otherwise I would’ve fallen for that crap. What has dicksize and bullying got to do with it? But yes, I was bullied at school. Or rather, from birth! By people who cause unnecessary shit in this country and expect the next generations to sort it out.

Oh and the ridicule was actually aimed at the people adding credence to this story. Not to say at gustav, but in particular the De La Rey punter. Blame him for making this sound so stupid! :smiley:

In fact, when I received the first email (a few years back) it frightened me for at least a little while. But then I started thinking “my, this sounds a lot like a call to arms”. As if I should start changing my view on black people. It reeks of bad propoganda. And it’s this kind of fear that can cost innocent people their lives.

OK, I give up, but know this, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and you people aren’t as bad as you seem, I expected far more scathing answers. I had a good giggle, and now my hubby has put me back to work, dragging the ox wagon over the mountain.

dragging the ox wagon over the mountain.

Why, did someone steal your cattle?

Quite right, and my shoes! That’s farming in the new South Africa for you!

What’s farming? Can one steal it? ;D

I tried to think of a comeback, but after all the dragging and that mountain, not to speak of my poor feet…

sorry nothing there!!!

Hey Dudes,

I have been following this forum since last year and this is the first forum I have actually decided to join, “as my spelling bietjie k@k is, sorry”…

I also received the e-mail a year ago and this forum made me believe that it was a load of … until recently.

Now I’ve watched all the DVD’s and decided to puff and pass… I would like to discuss this even more and will but it’s almot time for me to go home and have a beer…

Cheers,

The Dude

Found this over at Yahoo! Answers. A search for ‘uhuru’ over there is also quite interesting :wink:

@The Dude
What dvd was that? What made you change your mind?

I think that something like uhuru can happen in SA. But i don’t think that it will necceserily be a planned action nor a slaughter. Lets say the SA goverment starts with Zim style landgrabs. Will all of you sceptics just flee OR try to keep your hard owned property?(please answer) If most of the whites in SA resist such landgrabs they will have to take it by force. South Africa has quite a lot of whites(few million) and not all of them can flee SA at one time(Hundreds of reasons). Imagine how the department of home affairs offices will look. ;D . I already know what you sceptics are gonna reply. Who says there are gonna be land grabs? Im just saying that you shouldnt only focus on the so called uhuru. 10 years ago Zim was the breadbasket of Africa. Mbeki’s quiet diplomacy. Zuma’s ‘Umshini wami’ . Farm murders. Charles Nqacula’s remark that people that are not happy with the situation should leave the country.Emty Promises by politicians on giving land to black people. Land given to black people mismanaged. BEE only helping the lucy elite. Illegal immigrant flowing into our borders. Jacie Selebie. Food prices. Public transport costs. Unemployment. A hungry mob is an angry mob!

Hello, and welcome to the forum Centre.

The main question about “Uhuru” in the South African context is hardly whether it could happen or could not happen. Nor is it whether or not we live in socially and politically volatile times. After all, many things could happen, some of them disastrous (as suggested here, for example); moreover, I think only the incurably blind and/or mentally obtuse would insist that life in SA is utopian.

No, the proper question is far more what good reason we have that we should take this particular threat more seriously than any of the multitude of others that could befall us and that would prove similarly severe, at least at the level of the individual. How are you going to prevent that bus losing control on the highway and flattening your car, possibly with your family in it?

Also, a search for “Uhuru” on both the Internet and in the Encyclopædia Britannica yields no mention of any mass slaughter of white people. Very revealing. Additionally, a little thought (not to mention a careful reading through this entire thread) will reveal that, as a power-grabbing and/or retribution move, the proposed action sucks big time. As one observer put it, “Why wait for Mandela to die?”

And don’t please swallow that nonsense that some people push about “blacks having nothing to lose.” Every day, the SA black middle class grows larger, and if you think that they’ll just give up the wealth and status they’ve accumulated then I’m sure that you’re underestimating their acuity.

'Luthon64